STEP ONE: Setting Up
Before you start creating your yearbook you will want to make sure you have everything setup and in place to make the process go smoothly.
Select your Committee Members / Helpers - Assign someone to assist with taking and collecting activity pictures as well as submitting the portrait / photographer cd for us to upload the pictures and names.
Considered Book Fairy? - Book Fairy is a program where we create your yearbook for you! If you don't have the staff or the time to create your yearbook yourself, this is a great time saving alternative.
- You choose the theme that fits your budget.
- Collect photos from parents through our Image Share or ReplayIt website.
- We organize your content into pages and set-up the photographs from your collection.
- You proof and approve the book we create for you and add any finishing touches.
- Learn More Here!
Order Supplies to Assist with Sales - These are free and included with your order, just tell your Sales Rep you would like them.
- Order Forms
- Teacher Envelopes
- Post Cards
Login to School Annual Online and Setup Staff Member Logins - Login to School Annual Online by going to www.schoolannualonline.com. Your Account Rep will have given you a default username and password to login with. Your default username should be "Adviser". Click on the "Forgot your Password?" link to recover your password if you forget.
- You can change your login and setup new staff logins from the staff page.
- Click on the "Plan" tab then choose "Staff".
- Click "Add Staff" to create more logins. Or Choose "edit" to edit an existing login.
- Don't forget to save your changes!
- Watch the Video
Assign Staff to Yearbook Pages - You can assign your yearbook staff to specific yearbook pages.
- Login to School Annual Online as Adviser
- Click "Plan" tab and open the "Page Ladder" page.
- Click the 'staff' dropdown next to a page and assign a staff member.
- Remember to save your changes by clicking the 'Save All' button.
- Watch the Video