We know how much time you put into creating your yearbook - and the extra special pieces you add to make it a great experience. That can include those end-of-year signing parties. Now you can download one or an ENTIRE FOLDER of those special Activity images to use on your presentations.
**It is your responsibility to secure the permission of the original owner (parent, student, photographer, etc) to use their photo for anything other than publishing in the yearbook. Failure to do so may result in copyright infringement.
To download an activity image:
- Click to highlight the Activity category which contains the images
- Click Download over the thumbnail panel. You can save the entire folder OR click to highlight a single image to save only that image.
- A pop-up will prompt you to Open or Save the file
- Click Save
- Select a location on your computer to save your download
Repeat the process as needed.
- Images can only be downloaded from the Activity category. Move images as needed to allow for this.
- Downloading is for your convenience when you need images for a slide show or yearbook presentation or to edit an image outside of the yearbook tool.
- Please remember to secure permission from the original owner if you were not the photographer.