Using a template is one of the best ways to get past "blank-page syndrome".
Adding a template:
- Open the Page Designer from the Create Tab
- Expand the Designs tab
- Use the drop down menu to select a template design category.
- Click the arrow next to each category to expand it
- Drag and drop the template to the page
Saving a template
Once you have a template you'd like to reuse
- Click File > Save As Template
- You can now place this template on other pages from the Custom > My Templates section under Designs