Many issues can be resolved by clearing your web browser cache. What this does is remove old, stale or potentially corrupted data from your web browser.
Here are some examples of where clearing your browser cache will solve the issue:
- Errors when uploading photos to the Image Library
- Image Library not loading
- Page Ladder not loading
- Pages appearing locked in Page Ladder when they are not
- 'Create' tab is not appearing
- 'Plan' tab is not appearing
- Unable to open Page Designer
Here is how you can clear your browser cache for each browser:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
- Click the menu button and choose .
- Select the panel.
- In the Cached Web Content section, click
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
(from your desktop, not in internet explorer)
- Press and hold (or right-click) Start > Control Panel > Internet Options.
- Select the General tab, and then select Delete under Browsing history.
- Select Delete all > Yes > OK.
- Unlock the Hidden 'Develop' tab in safari.
- To do this, select Safari > Preferences. Click the Advanced icon, then put a tick next to 'Show Develop Menu in Menu Bar' (this option is at the bottom)
- Open the new Develop menu to the left of the 'Window' and 'Help' menu options.
- Close any Safari windows and select Empty Caches on the Develop menu.
- Click File > New Window to start Safari with a clean cache.